Good to know. Thank you all for your input. I'm currently in one of the LTO servers on RPG-X at this time practicing the controls. Hope to see a big group in there later.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages1
#2
Star Trek Online / Re: Join The Last Outpost's STO Fleets! Apply here.
June 20, 2017, 08:58:39 AM
I am interested in joining the fleet. Still new to the forums, could you direct me to the current storyboard that shows the current timeline, and up to date story so far?
My in game name to add is Blantz@gleipnir3#0740
Character Base Info: Human, Federation (Modern not TOS), Tactical, Lvl 60, setup for ground operations. RPed as a MACO/Omega Task Force Operator with a long history in fighting Borg. (Would be basic known info for Commander+ individuals due to personnel/service files are always availible to them.)
My in game name to add is Blantz@gleipnir3#0740
Character Base Info: Human, Federation (Modern not TOS), Tactical, Lvl 60, setup for ground operations. RPed as a MACO/Omega Task Force Operator with a long history in fighting Borg. (Would be basic known info for Commander+ individuals due to personnel/service files are always availible to them.)
#3
Introduce Yourself! / Re: Captain! There's a Tribble In The Engine!
June 20, 2017, 08:52:05 AM
Ha, yes I have a cat, who has many boxes surrounded by fully ignored toys. Spoiled thing. Anyways, thanks for having me. Curious. A lot of the STO activity dates back to 2014 and 2015 on the forum. Is STO still played here?
#4
Introduce Yourself! / Captain! There's a Tribble In The Engine!
June 20, 2017, 08:16:18 AM
Hello everyone, Schrödinger here. I signed up today in hopes of getting involved in some Star Trek Roleplay in Star Trek Online, and maybe RPGX if I can figure out how to utilize it, since I never have. I'll be exploring the forums here for a bit in order to try and make sense of everything. See you in space.
Pages1