Steve says he's working on getting the site transferred from Richard. Recently moved to a new server and got https running. Most recent message to me anyway.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages1
#1
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Star Trek social network site I've found
August 16, 2017, 10:08:01 PM #2
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Star Trek social network site I've found
August 08, 2017, 11:57:09 AM
Who would that be?
#3
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Star Trek social network site I've found
August 07, 2017, 08:29:09 PM
Let folks know about it! It's a site that doesn't get much use aside from the maintainer Steve Roberts. He'd love to see more crew members join.
#4
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Star Trek social network site I've found
August 07, 2017, 08:09:11 PM
Hello, resident furry/shelled Pokemon member here with a cool find I think folks should join and check out! It's called Risa and the URL is http://startrekrisa.com. Jenson gave me permission C/O Dendo to post this. Feel free to signup and let me know so I can friend you and show you around.
Pages1