News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Viridius

#1
Creative Corner / Re: The Big Box o' Characters
August 16, 2017, 04:33:19 PM

Name: Edward Montgomery Drake
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Species: Human/Bijani
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 165 lbs
Eye Colour: Light Grey
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Place of Birth: Lafayette, Louisiana
Date of Birth: November 3rd, 23XX (Kept it nebulous due to countless RP's being set in different eras)
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Nationality: English-American
Occupation: Security Officer, Starfleet Operations
Rank (If Applicable): Lieutenant
Marital Status (Optional): Single
Sexuality (Optional): Homosexual
#2
Creative Corner / The Big Box o' Characters
August 16, 2017, 04:23:47 PM
I noticed down in this sub-forum there seemed to have been a somewhat dead thread about posting information on your "main" characters - Given the relatively positive feedback on it, I thought I'd revive the idea with my own post, albeit a bit more simple of a profile format. Please note that you do not have to post about characters you plan on using, or use constantly - you can make anything you want up, serious or silly!  O:-)


I know they don't usually stay alive long, but I just thought "What the hell."

Anyhow, without further adieu, post in any format you'd like, but I figured this would be the best way to do so:

Name:
Age:

Gender:
Species:
Height:
Weight:
Eye Colour:
Hair Colour:
Place of Birth:

Date of Birth:
Ethnicity:
Nationality:
Occupation:
Rank (If Applicable):
Marital Status (Optional):

Sexuality (Optional):

With that out of the way, let the posting begin!
#3
Introduce Yourself! / The Boy Next-Starship
August 16, 2017, 01:41:56 PM
Howdy folks - I'm Viridius.


Let me start things off by saying that this introduction will probably be a tad bit more long winded and formal, only if due to the fact that I'd like to truly let you all know who I am and what I'm about, rather than just knowing me as a name.


While I won't go into personal details such as where I live, or how old I am (I'm rather touchy on those sorts of things), I can say that I am most certainly glad to be here. Star Trek as a whole has been a fairly major player in my life, among other series, and I'm rather overjoyed to find such a large community of people sharing their love for it with each other.


I've been RPing for about 10 1/2 years now, and currently sit in the unofficial "disliked zone" - more specifically, I'm a no-nonsense, serious, and sometimes a bit too formal of a Role-Player. I enjoy kicking back and goofing off once in a while, but personally, I feel as if there's a time and a place for everything.


Other than that... not much else to say, really. I do hope I can find a place to slot myself into here, and I look forward to speaking and playing with all of you.