News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - zachdharok

#1
I am sorry for posting twice on the thing.  I hit remove but didn't see i couldn't i hope it wasnt a big problem. 
#2
Introduce Yourself! / Hello everyone im new to all this
September 26, 2017, 01:15:47 AM
Hello everyone, my name is zach and I am jut introducing myself a bit.  I love star trek and have been trying to find a rp style to try and get into.  I have looked into rpg-x and got it and I play sto I would love to try a little both and hopefully make some new friends.  I am kinda shy so if i am quiet at first sorry.