They do not, unfortunately.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages1
#1
Unresolved Support Requests / Re: [NO RESPONSE] Models are the same as my own?
October 14, 2017, 11:20:37 AM #2
Unresolved Support Requests / [NO RESPONSE] Models are the same as my own?
October 13, 2017, 05:32:43 AM
Noticed a small bug in my install.
I'm unable to see other models as they are applied or are spawned in the case of NPC's. Rather, every model present is the exact same as the one I am currently using.
Is it an issue with the install itself or something else? I'm at a bit at of a loss here.
I'm unable to see other models as they are applied or are spawned in the case of NPC's. Rather, every model present is the exact same as the one I am currently using.
Is it an issue with the install itself or something else? I'm at a bit at of a loss here.
#3
Star Trek: Daedalus / Re: Daedalus Crew Roster and Applications
September 30, 2017, 05:17:40 PMStarfleet Character's Name: Jeffrey Quinn
Starfleet Character Model: Chakotay
Top most desired Starfleet position(s): ACE
Any Backstory you wish to share about your Starfleet character: Update Soon-ish
MACO Character's Name: Dominic Grayson
MACO Character Model: Chang
Top most desired MACO position(s): ACWS
Any Backstory you wish to share about your MACO character: Update Soon-ish
#4
Introduce Yourself! / Dawn of the New Age
September 30, 2017, 05:06:48 PM
Howdy, folks; It's been a while - about 03 years around now, almost 04!
I used to skulk around here wayyyy back in 2011 as a new-blood, then popped out and returned for a short time in 2014. I used to go under the name JamesMoriarty, if anyone could recall - but I've decided to finally settle everything down and return.
I hope to see some more familiar faces than I already have, and look forward to speaking & playing with you all!
I used to skulk around here wayyyy back in 2011 as a new-blood, then popped out and returned for a short time in 2014. I used to go under the name JamesMoriarty, if anyone could recall - but I've decided to finally settle everything down and return.
I hope to see some more familiar faces than I already have, and look forward to speaking & playing with you all!
Pages1