News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Reed

#1
Introduce Yourself! / Re: Hi new guy here!
January 09, 2018, 03:36:49 PM
Quote from: Grizz on January 09, 2018, 01:40:01 PM
Reed Alert! Reed Alert!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Welcome!


You took 3 hours 10 minutes to report to this post! That is unacceptable!

Also couldn't resist  :lol:




#2
Introduce Yourself! / Re: Hi new guy here!
January 09, 2018, 11:35:06 AM
Also is the "Required Files" Link everything I will need to download or is there anything else?
#3
Introduce Yourself! / Re: Hi new guy here!
January 09, 2018, 11:24:24 AM
Ah, fair enough  :lol:   Its even on the FIRST LINE of the story when it takes place! All part of my "awkward" RP you understand.......
#4
Introduce Yourself! / Re: Hi new guy here!
January 09, 2018, 11:04:36 AM
Sounds like a great story! I usually RP a Malcom Reed sort of character as we have similar accents hence the screen name  8P  I hope there is a place for an awkward armoury officer on the crew, perhaps a descendant of Malcom?  :O
#5
Introduce Yourself! / Hi new guy here!
January 09, 2018, 10:31:15 AM
Hi all,


Heard all about RPG-X when was younger when used I to play Elite force on PS2 now I have finally got round downloading it and can't wait to dive in :D Used to be part of the UFP STO community a while back but it got too serious for me because of work commitments.
I travel around alot for my job so hoping to meet some great people I can hang out with wherever i am.


Cheers guys and ill see you in the verse  8P