News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - NimdaDev

#1
Introduce Yourself! / Re: Making First Contact!
January 20, 2018, 05:29:23 PM
Thanks everyone!
#2
Introduce Yourself! / Making First Contact!
January 18, 2018, 07:45:16 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Tim. I'm 15 years old and I've recently become interested in Star Trek. My older brother introduced me to Star Trek: Voyager, and I'm currently binge watching that. I'm on season 6 at the moment. When I'm done, I plan to watch all of the Star Treks, hopefully starting with TOS. Anyway, I've just come across RPG-X and these forums. I'd love to join in on some role plays! But I'm new, so how would I go about doing that? From what I've seen, these role plays look really fun and I'd absolutely love to be a part of it. I look forward to getting to know everyone in this community! Thanks for reading, and have a nice day. :)