News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - KappaTau

#1
Ask the Infosphere / Re: Bugged Missions
April 19, 2011, 10:36:56 AM
One thing I would recommend you do is always hand in a completed mission before leaving the final map.
I can't remember the last time I had a bugged mission - I put it down to doing that.

Oh and "War Games" is a known bugged map at the moment. The GM said it will be ninja fixed soon.
#2
Banned for being lazy.
#3
Banned because now you are under a Kappa who is under a house who is under you under the same house.
#4
Banned because you are under a House.