Thank you
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages1
#2
Archived SRPs / Re: SRP Pilot - Star Trek: Odyssey
March 14, 2019, 06:08:57 PM
Character Name Jeedi Nolra
Character Model Ro
Desired Position CFO
Second Desired Position ACMO
Third Desired Position OPS
Character Model Ro
Desired Position CFO
Second Desired Position ACMO
Third Desired Position OPS
#3
Computer Core / Re: Crew Manifest
April 29, 2018, 06:02:12 PM
Character Name M'Rarr
Character Model Resera
Desired Position Chief OPS
Second Desired Position ACos
Third Desired Position ACSO
Character Model Resera
Desired Position Chief OPS
Second Desired Position ACos
Third Desired Position ACSO
#4
Introduce Yourself! / Re: Hey
February 25, 2018, 04:01:01 PM
Thanks everyone for the welcome my first week here has been great
#5
Part I / Re: Chapter Two - "The Search" - 24/02/18
February 25, 2018, 03:58:25 PM
I hope to see you next week
#6
Part I / Re: Chapter Two - "The Search" - 24/02/18
February 25, 2018, 03:56:05 PM
That was a very fun RP by the way I fixed my name
#7
Part I / Re: USS Pathfinder - Crew Manifest (Apply Within)
February 24, 2018, 08:39:17 AM
Thanks I will be there today
#8
Part I / Re: USS Pathfinder - Crew Manifest (Apply Within)
February 23, 2018, 09:21:34 PM
Sorry to bother but i have a question can i change my model but i will still keep my name
#10
Part I / Re: USS Pathfinder - Crew Manifest (Apply Within)
February 21, 2018, 04:40:18 PM
Thank you I am kinda a noob to this but I know a bit about star trek so I should be able to get the job done
#12
Introduce Yourself! / Hey
February 21, 2018, 08:57:25 AM
Hello everyone I'm new to the community and just wanted to make a post saying Hello
#13
Part I / Re: USS Pathfinder - Crew Manifest (Apply Within)
February 20, 2018, 07:43:23 PM
Name: Jrial
Model: Jrial
Species: Trill (Joined)
1st Most Desired Position: ACOS
2nd Most Desired Position: ACE
3rd Most Desired Position:
Model: Jrial
Species: Trill (Joined)
1st Most Desired Position: ACOS
2nd Most Desired Position: ACE
3rd Most Desired Position:
Pages1