News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - phineasboffo

#1
Of course, sorry.
Phineas Boffo@Phineas_Boffo

Thanks again.
#2
Greetings! I would be grateful for a fleet invite, and will endeavor to function adequately.  :bye:

Phineas Boffo
#3
Introduce Yourself! / Back after a long time away
July 17, 2018, 09:20:46 PM
Hello friends!
With well over 1,000 hours in STO it's safe to say I'd played alot. But it has been a very long time since I've been active, several episodes easy. Loving Star Trek and wanting to get back into STO I looked for a warm friendly group to join, and there was TLO. I've deleted all of my alts and will be roll playing my main as someone with amnesia, who's been missing for years and mysteriously finds himself back on his ship covered in ice. And yet has been shoved out of sickbay to "return to duty" for unknown reasons. Please feel free to introduce yourself to Captain Phineas Q. Boffo if you see him in the 'verse. But don't be surprised if he seems a little confused. He does have amnesia after all.
Will he find the answers he's been told to find? Will he regain his training and expertise (with some help hopefully) and what does that Q stand for anyways....... ?
Live Long & Prosper