News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - 9tharma358

#1
The Embassy / Re: Hello from the 9th Fleet
April 16, 2011, 10:27:06 PM
We run SFC 2 Orion Pirates and SFC 3...although, that division isn't active.
#2
The Embassy / Re: Hello from the 9th Fleet
April 16, 2011, 01:47:51 PM
Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I remember the majority of you guys from {UFP}, and I can now say that they are too strict with many things. I was a member for about 3 months, and it was...not good.
#3
The Embassy / Re: Hello from the 9th Fleet
April 15, 2011, 10:43:15 PM
I know you, too! :P Didn't think you'd direct me to this site the way you did...but you did. XP
#4
The Embassy / Hello from the 9th Fleet
April 15, 2011, 10:35:02 PM
Hello Everyone. I'm Rear Admiral Arma358, of the 9th Fleet. We are located at: www.9thfleet.com. My thanks to Veritas for..showing me the way on twitter. I hope everything is alright over here, and I look forward to opening up relations.