Quote from: Serris on September 16, 2019, 02:51:36 PMSorry yeah its ages of the federation
I'm not familiar with this mod. Are you sure this isn't Ages of the Federation?
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages1
#1
Events / Re: Star trek, 4 years war event?
September 16, 2019, 05:23:07 PM #2
Events / Star trek, 4 years war event?
September 16, 2019, 08:10:32 AM
I was thinking of having a game with the new sins rebellion mod the 4 years war.
If anyone else is interested in having a go either this weekend, or on a day next week?
Depending on how many people want to do it we can either play against ai or split into two teams.
Interested in hearing if any of you guys want to set one up, since my work schedule will be changing as of next week I'm open to suggestions as to what times you would like
If anyone else is interested in having a go either this weekend, or on a day next week?
Depending on how many people want to do it we can either play against ai or split into two teams.
Interested in hearing if any of you guys want to set one up, since my work schedule will be changing as of next week I'm open to suggestions as to what times you would like
#3
Events / PULSAR: Lost Colony series
September 13, 2019, 11:34:46 AM
Because I'm daft I put the post for a pulsar game in the wrong section 
Here's the link to it for people that might be interested!
https://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,10030.0.html

Here's the link to it for people that might be interested!
https://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,10030.0.html
#4
Other Game Events / PULSAR: Lost Colony series
September 12, 2019, 11:58:10 AM
Hey guys, with a few people turning up to play PULSAR I decided to try and get a poll going for next weeks game.
I'll be starting it on Monday running through until Friday 7:30 - 10 PM (GMT)
The game can only hold a 5 man crew max unfortunately, there is a possibility of having a game with a larger crew that I'm looking into at the moment.
Looking for crew in the following positions:
Captain: John22510
Weapons specialist: Criminula
Engineer:
Pilot: Grizz
Scientist:
I'll be starting it on Monday running through until Friday 7:30 - 10 PM (GMT)
The game can only hold a 5 man crew max unfortunately, there is a possibility of having a game with a larger crew that I'm looking into at the moment.
Looking for crew in the following positions:
Captain: John22510
Weapons specialist: Criminula
Engineer:
Pilot: Grizz
Scientist:
#5
Non-Trek Archive / My time with a robocrew on PULSAR
September 08, 2019, 10:16:27 AM
Hey guys, since criminula has expressed a passing interest in PULSAR i decided to give the game another go and show all of you in case it interests anyone else to play, i played a game on my own with just bots, which when i played before frustrated me but it's improved to a point where i had fun even on my own.
At first i decided to play some dice with my crew. Just like Riker with poker, i thought it would help me get to know my bot pals that i would be romping around the galaxy with

After a few rounds we were coming out of warp at our destination

An Arid world where a research station was located. We were to check up on the outpost as the Alliance had stepped up pirate attacks in the region.
The Colonial Union was showing the flag and having more ships patrolling the area.

After arriving at the outpost it was obvious that no pirate activity was in the system, however the only scientist there had a request of us

This request seemed something odd since this scientist was alone. Had this person asked her assistants to do the same? Is Edwina a crazy person? I did not want to find out and promptly ended the conversation and left for my ship since i value my life.
We left the system and continued our patrol.

When leaving warp at our next coordinates we were ambushed by Alliance raiders.

The raiders, which were meant for lightly armed freighters and transport ships weren't prepared for a Colonial Frigate. They didn't last long

After destroying the ambushing raiders we were pulled from our patrol to hunt down an Alliance ship that had been tracked to a specific system

Calling on red alert my fumbling robocrew manned their stations so i would be ready for the pirates this time.
Warping into the system the Nelaxus was supposed to be.

They came straight at us hoping to have suprise on their side but my robocrew fired on them. The battle was going well, i chose not to board them as it would put the ship in unneccasary danger, and since a space battle would do the trick to eliminate them i sat in my captains chair while the Nelaxus was getting beaten.

The battle was on my side.
But the pirates weren't going to just give me a victory without trying to survive, so they tried to board us from their stricken vessel.
My Engineer got cut down by the desperate crew. They locked out the temperature controls to the reactor before we could kill them all.

The Pirates last gamble had failed but they had almost won. We got control of the core temperature control and destroyed the Nelaxus

Destroying the Nelaxus we proceeded to Outpost 448 for repairs and to report on a successful patrol.

I hope this gives you guys a look at the game and what it's actually like to play
At first i decided to play some dice with my crew. Just like Riker with poker, i thought it would help me get to know my bot pals that i would be romping around the galaxy with
After a few rounds we were coming out of warp at our destination
An Arid world where a research station was located. We were to check up on the outpost as the Alliance had stepped up pirate attacks in the region.
The Colonial Union was showing the flag and having more ships patrolling the area.
After arriving at the outpost it was obvious that no pirate activity was in the system, however the only scientist there had a request of us
This request seemed something odd since this scientist was alone. Had this person asked her assistants to do the same? Is Edwina a crazy person? I did not want to find out and promptly ended the conversation and left for my ship since i value my life.
We left the system and continued our patrol.
When leaving warp at our next coordinates we were ambushed by Alliance raiders.
The raiders, which were meant for lightly armed freighters and transport ships weren't prepared for a Colonial Frigate. They didn't last long
After destroying the ambushing raiders we were pulled from our patrol to hunt down an Alliance ship that had been tracked to a specific system
Calling on red alert my fumbling robocrew manned their stations so i would be ready for the pirates this time.
Warping into the system the Nelaxus was supposed to be.
They came straight at us hoping to have suprise on their side but my robocrew fired on them. The battle was going well, i chose not to board them as it would put the ship in unneccasary danger, and since a space battle would do the trick to eliminate them i sat in my captains chair while the Nelaxus was getting beaten.
The battle was on my side.
But the pirates weren't going to just give me a victory without trying to survive, so they tried to board us from their stricken vessel.
My Engineer got cut down by the desperate crew. They locked out the temperature controls to the reactor before we could kill them all.
The Pirates last gamble had failed but they had almost won. We got control of the core temperature control and destroyed the Nelaxus
Destroying the Nelaxus we proceeded to Outpost 448 for repairs and to report on a successful patrol.
I hope this gives you guys a look at the game and what it's actually like to play
#6
Non-Trek Archive / Re: Kind of a star trek game?
September 07, 2019, 09:00:50 AM
I've played it a few times with bots and it's quite fun but I could never find other people to play with so I went off it for a while
#7
Non-Trek Archive / Kind of a star trek game?
September 07, 2019, 07:31:06 AM
I've been looking at this game for a while, PULSAR: Lost Colony. Has anyone else on the forum seen this game?
http://www.pulsarthegame.com
http://www.pulsarthegame.com
#8
Star Trek Online / Re: Join The Last Outpost's STO Fleet! Apply here.
September 06, 2019, 03:40:28 PM
i'd join your fleet, I'm federation. Rene@jman226
#9
RPG-X / Re: Time Zone Register
September 06, 2019, 11:55:49 AM
I'll be on GMT, usually at around 7 to 10 on most days possibly depending on IRL commitments
#10
Introduce Yourself! / Re: Hey guys!
September 01, 2019, 01:03:02 PM
Ok cool! I'm not near a computer until Wednesday/Thursday
but I'll be able to start getting involved come next weekend!
but I'll be able to start getting involved come next weekend!
#11
Introduce Yourself! / Hey guys!
September 01, 2019, 03:43:33 AM
Hey guys, I'm john looking for some folks to play with
Found this rpg-x and cant believe I didn't know about it before since I've been looking for something like this for years!
I play no man's sky as well, I used to play quite a lot of star trek online but I've gone off it lately since I couldn't find a group to play with in my time zone. (GMT)
RP: Junior Luitenant Michael's seeking reassignment to a starship. Current post stationed at starbase 23 as an EPS technician on cleanup duty. I would welcome the opportunity to serve aboard a starship under a chief engineer should a position become available!
Found this rpg-x and cant believe I didn't know about it before since I've been looking for something like this for years!I play no man's sky as well, I used to play quite a lot of star trek online but I've gone off it lately since I couldn't find a group to play with in my time zone. (GMT)
RP: Junior Luitenant Michael's seeking reassignment to a starship. Current post stationed at starbase 23 as an EPS technician on cleanup duty. I would welcome the opportunity to serve aboard a starship under a chief engineer should a position become available!
Pages1