News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Tedder

#1
Minecraft / Re: Minecraft Whitelist Information
November 17, 2019, 02:33:14 PM
What forge version/mods do I need?

My minecraft name is: SirValentine90
#2
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Laptops BSoD.
July 20, 2010, 06:46:55 PM
That is what confuzzles me deeply. Firefox even takes up more RAM than Elite Force. Sims 2 with all the packs runs fine. I like to alt tab a bit though  ;D
#3
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Laptops BSoD.
July 20, 2010, 06:38:39 PM
Warning: Very little memory remains. Decoy data is being deferred to player's active data.
#4
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Laptops BSoD.
July 20, 2010, 06:31:01 PM
:s

Well I've managed to get on the server, after a map change....And it ran with no problems, bar desktop manager crashing a few times. Then I get errors like this.



And Taisen, I have Intel Mobile 4 series graphics card...not great but should be fine.
#5
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Laptops BSoD.
July 19, 2010, 10:47:04 PM
It works fine on my PC which is XP. I'll try the ethernet cable in another RP.

Oh well, back to curling up in and ball and rocking backwards and fowards  ;D
#6
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Laptops BSoD.
July 19, 2010, 10:25:30 PM
Quote from: "Veritas"Sounds to me like a DNS/internet device drivers issue.

Do you connect wirelessly or with ethernet?

Wireless. Don't see how it's an issue, as it has not happened before and 2 other laptops, both vista, work fine. Why would it send me BSoD'ing too? I'm very confuzzled :(

I will reboot my router fully. I will also reinstall all my wireless receivers drivers.
#7
Resolved Support Requests / Laptops BSoD.
July 19, 2010, 10:17:25 PM
I only get BSoD with RPG-x. I have no idea why. It's annoying, I BSoD'd twice tonight RP'ing. Maybe you guys could help me cos I'm out of ideas. I have defragmented, reformatted and it's still happening. I don't think it could be a performance issue since I play games with higher specs fine.

I did notice something in the events logs - This

''There was an error while attempting to read the local hosts file.'' Event ID 1012.

I have Windows 7, 4GB RAM.

Dual core @ 2.10 GHZ each.

Any help appreciated.

Edit: I should also add the BSoDs include page in a non paged area, irql not less or equal, win2k,sys.