News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Morgan Winter

#1
When trying to join the server it returns to menu after gamestate, I may of fixed it by downloading rpo_defiant-maps but the map textures are missing.
#2
I am having this issue with RPGXCE, I have tried the following fixes from another thread but still no luck.

Quote- set your hunmegs higher (in the console, type in /set com_hunkmegs 256) then restart your game.
- set audo-downloading to off in the options -> general menu
- try it again on a different resolution
- try loading another map on your own (without going on a server) and see if you have the same problem

Any help is appreciated