Ahoy! Welcome!
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
#2
Introduce Yourself! / Re: Hi all!
September 04, 2022, 04:06:42 PM
Hey! Great to see you again!
Things are alas rather sleepy in RPG-X, but we have things going occasionally!
Things are alas rather sleepy in RPG-X, but we have things going occasionally!
#3
Introduce Yourself! / Re: EnsignJensen reporting in
August 26, 2021, 08:01:46 AM
We must be related!
Welcome!
Welcome!
#4
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Star Trek Political Simulation: Players Wanted
July 12, 2020, 01:59:17 PM
Ahoy all!
The following advert has been approved by Andzzy in accordance with the rules.
Interested in participating in a Star Trek political simulation? Did you enjoy (or miss!) Star Trek Schisms back in the day? Well this forum based RP is for you! https://palais.beesims.com/phpbb/index.php
Applications are now open for the simulation that is just starting. Want to run for President? You sure can! Want to shake things up in the Federation Council? Go for it!
I'm playing Vedek Tabor of the Constructionist party. Plenty of opportunities for new players to join this simulation and have some fun exploring the governance of the Federation. Join today!
The following advert has been approved by Andzzy in accordance with the rules.
Interested in participating in a Star Trek political simulation? Did you enjoy (or miss!) Star Trek Schisms back in the day? Well this forum based RP is for you! https://palais.beesims.com/phpbb/index.php
Applications are now open for the simulation that is just starting. Want to run for President? You sure can! Want to shake things up in the Federation Council? Go for it!
I'm playing Vedek Tabor of the Constructionist party. Plenty of opportunities for new players to join this simulation and have some fun exploring the governance of the Federation. Join today!
#5
Introduce Yourself! / Re: I've returned from the Collective
June 13, 2020, 09:55:36 PM
Welcome back!
#6
Announcements / Re: What I Leave Behind
February 09, 2020, 10:01:20 PM
Dearest Grizz,
Thank you for all of your hard work on behalf of TLO and the RPG-X community over these many years. Your contributions have been exceptional, and you will be sorely missed. I do hope you'll drop in often on the server and elsewhere.
-Jenson
Thank you for all of your hard work on behalf of TLO and the RPG-X community over these many years. Your contributions have been exceptional, and you will be sorely missed. I do hope you'll drop in often on the server and elsewhere.
-Jenson
#8
Announcements / Re: September Promotions and Awards
September 08, 2019, 05:56:47 PM
Congratulations all!
#9
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Freighter RP Sim Seeks Crew!
September 03, 2019, 11:03:06 AM
One of the Star Trek RP simulations I participate in is looking for crew! We're a quirky bunch with a focus on character development. For those not familiar with NOVA based simulations, these Star Trek roleplays occur via e-mail where characters write mission posts, sometimes solo, and sometimes along with other people who build the mission posts paragraph by paragraph. While it's a different medium than RPG-X, it's really fun and enjoyable! Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.
Here's a recruitment blurb below!
"We're all storytellers. Whether it's around a cup of raktajino in the mess hall or around a crackling campfire in the holodecks*. Our story is what makes each and every one of us unique.
The Fawkes gives you a place to tell your story. Aboard a 100-year-old Groumall class Cardassian freighter run by civilians that may have limited understanding of its systems. But hey, at least it's not Starfleet, am I right?
If you want to really explore the depths of your character in an environment that encourages character-driven plots, you too should join us on the Starship Fawkes today!
No really...
Please join us...
We need you...
One of our crewmembers was kidnapped...
Open positions:
Signaller
Master-at-Arms
Able Deck Hand
Have a look at the website ( https://starshipfawkes.nl/index.php/main/index ) for more details, or join us in our discord ( https://discord.gg/Pr73JTM )!
*there's no holodecks available on the Fawkes, and the replicator can't quite seem to get the raktajino recipe right, but everything else in this ad is absolutely true!"
Note: In accordance with the forum rules, this advert has been approved by Andzzy
Here's a recruitment blurb below!
"We're all storytellers. Whether it's around a cup of raktajino in the mess hall or around a crackling campfire in the holodecks*. Our story is what makes each and every one of us unique.
The Fawkes gives you a place to tell your story. Aboard a 100-year-old Groumall class Cardassian freighter run by civilians that may have limited understanding of its systems. But hey, at least it's not Starfleet, am I right?
If you want to really explore the depths of your character in an environment that encourages character-driven plots, you too should join us on the Starship Fawkes today!
No really...
Please join us...
We need you...
One of our crewmembers was kidnapped...
Open positions:
Signaller
Master-at-Arms
Able Deck Hand
Have a look at the website ( https://starshipfawkes.nl/index.php/main/index ) for more details, or join us in our discord ( https://discord.gg/Pr73JTM )!
*there's no holodecks available on the Fawkes, and the replicator can't quite seem to get the raktajino recipe right, but everything else in this ad is absolutely true!"
Note: In accordance with the forum rules, this advert has been approved by Andzzy
#11
Computer Core / Re: Crew Manifest
August 18, 2019, 09:27:07 PM
Regretfully, I feel I must withdraw from the roster. Personal reasons will make it even more difficult to commit regularly to attending. I still hope to drop in from time to time, but now that the roster is filling, I believe I must withdraw to make room for more active people.
#12
Star Trek: Tyrella / Re: Star Trek: Tyrella - Phoenix Crew Manifest
August 18, 2019, 09:26:21 PM
Regretfully, I feel I must withdraw from the roster. Personal reasons will make it even more difficult to commit regularly to attending. I still hope to drop in from time to time, but now that the roster is filling, I believe I must withdraw to make room for more active people.
#13
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Happy Birthday Thread
August 10, 2019, 12:46:33 AM
Happy Birthday to the awesome Grizz!
#14
Announcements / August Promotions
August 08, 2019, 08:37:38 PM
Good Evening All,
As Acting IA head, I'm pleased to announce the following promotions:
Griffwald (Formerly known as Griffiths):
Promotion to Senior Officer
Weyoun:
Promotion to Recruit
Bacon_Season:
Promotion to Recruit
Congratulations to all those who received a promotion!
All uniform colours automatically revert to command red. If you want to change your uniform colour, just post a request here and a friendly IA staff member will be happy to do it for you!
As a reminder, if you want to nominate any TLO member for any of the awards listed here, just PM Criminula who is the IA head! It is helpful to include in your PM more details about why you think the member deserves an award.
Signed,
As Acting IA head, I'm pleased to announce the following promotions:
Griffwald (Formerly known as Griffiths):
Promotion to Senior Officer
Weyoun:
Promotion to Recruit
Bacon_Season:
Promotion to Recruit
Congratulations to all those who received a promotion!
All uniform colours automatically revert to command red. If you want to change your uniform colour, just post a request here and a friendly IA staff member will be happy to do it for you!As a reminder, if you want to nominate any TLO member for any of the awards listed here, just PM Criminula who is the IA head! It is helpful to include in your PM more details about why you think the member deserves an award.
Signed,
#15
Café Pierce Bar and Grill / Re: Happy Birthday Thread
August 05, 2019, 09:08:12 AM
Happy Birthday Shoot!