News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Chalcedony Mao

#1
Introduce Yourself! / H'lo, everybody
May 08, 2023, 07:02:51 PM
I suppose I ought say something more than just hello, huh?

I'm just someone who's done small group star trekkie RP in other online venues.  I typically lean in favour of The Old Show, it's all good.

Rather wish I had learned of RPG-X sooner, but better late than never.  VERY curious to learn how things are done under RPG-X.  I'll probably have a load of questions that I'll try not to be too bothersome with, instead trying to fumble around and figure it out myself before I give in, do the smart thing, and just ask.

And now I'm rambling.  Maybe I ought have stopped at hello!