I did post the full log up at one point, deleted it where the edit was because it was very lengthy. I think you are right, it was just being hiccupy.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages1
#2
Resolved Support Requests / Re: RPG-X can't join server
August 21, 2011, 09:53:10 PM
To be honest, i'm not really sure. Just kept tweaking things. I created a server of my own, ran the map pack, and then tried to join the server - and it worked fine. So not sure if that had any bearing. Brex was a huge help in that manner as well.
#3
Resolved Support Requests / Re: RPG-X can't join server
August 21, 2011, 02:53:53 PM
RPGXCE. I don't even know what that Ioef/Iocow is.
EDIT: Nevermind, got it working
EDIT: Nevermind, got it working
#4
Resolved Support Requests / RPG-X can't join server
August 21, 2011, 02:32:47 PM
Been trying to get in on RPg-X, with Brex's assistance, downloaded all the necessities and installed and what not. I can join the server, and it goes to load, and then just resets to the main menu. The following error message is displayed on the console.
SYS_LoadDll(ui) failed to load library
Failed to load dll, looking for qvm.
Loading vm file vm/ui.qvm...
VM file vi compiled to 1067125 bytes of code.
ui loaded in 4788160 bytes on the hunk.
38 arenas parsed.
69 bots parsed.
2 ranksets detected.
2 ranksets detected.
2 class sets detected.
Anyone have any ideas?
SYS_LoadDll(ui) failed to load library
Failed to load dll, looking for qvm.
Loading vm file vm/ui.qvm...
VM file vi compiled to 1067125 bytes of code.
ui loaded in 4788160 bytes on the hunk.
38 arenas parsed.
69 bots parsed.
2 ranksets detected.
2 ranksets detected.
2 class sets detected.
Anyone have any ideas?
Pages1