News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - John Adams

#1
Starfleet Character's Name: John Adams
Starfleet Character Model: Oviedo
Top most desired Starfleet position(s): (The more you list, the better chance you have of being posted somewhere that you'll enjoy): CMO
Any Backstory you wish to share about your Starfleet character: Not currently.

MACO Character's Name: Chase Johnson
MACO Character Model: Kray
Top most desired MACO position(s): (The more you list, the better chance you have of being posted somewhere that you'll enjoy): CSO
Any Backstory you wish to share about your MACO character: Not currently.
#2
Star Trek: Lightborn / Re: Attendance Policy
June 30, 2016, 02:15:52 PM
Quote from: SmartScout on June 29, 2016, 10:11:15 PM
I already said it ingame after last episode, but I will be unable to attend this Sunday. I wish I could come, this "Explosion of Activity" thing sounds like a pretty good science episode...
SmartScout

We are off for two weeks, just an FYI.
#3
Star Trek: Lightborn / A Little Break
June 29, 2016, 02:51:07 PM
We will be taking the 4th of July weekend off, along with 10th of July, as I will be out of time during that time. Thanks for understanding everyone!
#4
Roster updated
#5
Star Trek: Lightborn / Re: S1E02: "Learning Pains"
June 26, 2016, 09:47:04 AM
This is today!
#6
Star Trek: Lightborn / Re: S1E02: "Learning Pains"
June 23, 2016, 10:55:35 PM
Quote from: Martin Thompson on June 22, 2016, 11:02:47 AM
What day/date and time does this run?

Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST
#7
What did you think from 1-5? Thoughts, comments, opinions, suggestions?
#8
Star Trek: Lightborn / S1E02: "Learning Pains"
June 19, 2016, 03:32:36 PM
The crew has settled in and they now know what kind of challenges await them....

But do they really know how bad it will get?

Will they meet any other unexpected challenges?

Find out, this week, on Star Trek Lightborn....


(RIP Anton Yelchin)
#9
Star Trek: Lightborn / Re: S1E01: "Settling In"
June 19, 2016, 01:17:33 PM
This is in 15 minutes!!!!
#10
I'm down
#11
Star Trek: Lightborn / S1E01: "Settling In"
June 15, 2016, 01:59:37 PM
The crew has arrived at the station, but they still have no idea why they have been selected for this very special mission...

What is the crew's mission?

What surprises will they face?

What will their fate be?

Find out, this Sunday...
#12
Quote from: StringTheorist on June 15, 2016, 10:50:12 AM
I'd happily move up to CMO since nobody else applies for it. I just wanted to leave the door open but it doesn't look like anyone else really wants it.  :)

I'll move you up!
#13
Quote from: Jon Riker on June 12, 2016, 07:44:14 PM
Character Name: Adam Snow
Most desired positions:  ACOS, OPS, Sec (inf)
Model: Spider
Race: Human
Can you make the Day and Time? (Sundays at 13:30 EDT, 18:30 BST) I'll be happy to
Any Comments: I think it'll be fun

Welcome aboard!
#14
Make sure to sign up! We will be starting the SRP very soon!
#15
Updated roster.