News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - The Doctor

#1
Amazing news to wake up to! Great work and I'm really excited to play some old fashioned Holomatch. Already very nostalgic over seeing a full list of servers (see screenshot)!

Hope to catch up with some of you online soon!

Luke80 / The Tenth Doctor / DeepSpaceLuke  :bye:
#2
Hello everyone! Well with Grizz checking in with me on one of my gaming streams and telling me about this, my love for RPG-X and EF has been revived and I'm game for returning to the world of RPG-X and joining you guys for this. :)

With that in mind...

Character Name: Meru Astrel (Bajoran female)
Character Model: Ogawa (or Garren if I can't use Ogawa)

Preferred Position: OPS, SCI