News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Trav

#1
RPG-X is what I mean; if I remember correctly, there was never an overabundance of players for SRPs.

I'm also curious if it's possible to rig up RPG-X with the Linux release of Holomatch or did RPG-X have its own executable?

I don't want to install Wine. :P
#2
Alright. I'm just curious if you guys have thought about releasing the game on Steam, given that it would give an immense boost to its visibility (if you're interested in that)!
#3
Looking forward to it. :)

I'm also curious; CBS likes to go around snuffing out any unlicensed fan projects. Do you have some sort of special permission from them or have just managed to stay below the radar over all these years? Especially since you distribute Holomatch for free as well, given that GOG had a spate of releases of old Trek titles recently (which happens to be the impetus for finding my way back to this community).
#4
Amazing, people are still playing this game! :D*

Any chance of a Linux release? O:-)
#5
Writer's Corner / Re: Season Four Trailer
August 10, 2014, 03:30:34 PM
Excellent work! Makes me think about playing RPG-X again..... :)
#6
Announcements / Re: JohnF New Head of M&M
July 28, 2014, 02:47:16 PM
Congrats John!
#7
Star Trek Online / Re: Join the division
May 18, 2014, 04:33:29 PM
Thank you Jim! :)
#8
Star Trek Online / Re: Join the division
May 18, 2014, 04:09:48 AM
I'd like to join too!

Trav@Travis Archer
#9
Announcements / Re: RPG-XUE and RPG-XSE updates!
May 17, 2014, 10:06:32 AM
Alright, thanks for the info!
#10
Announcements / Re: RPG-XUE and RPG-XSE updates!
May 16, 2014, 05:36:51 PM
Is there any chance a linux version of this will be coming as well?
#11
Banned for banning for a reason that has nothing to do with the above person.
#12
Banned for banning someone for being unbanned and creating a paradox!
#13
Unbanned for saving me almost 30 euros! :)
#14
Banned for not changing your name to Union Jack.
#15
Banned for having the Union Jack in both your avatar and signature.