Hi Guys,
I know we havn't managed to catchup yet in game, and i still hope to sometime soon.
As Doull has said, we are not really a RP fleet, instead we do a lot fo the PVE and PVP type of things.
as part of the recruitment program I have been sending the people who's main focus is RP in your direction as i doubt they would be happy in our fleet.
so please dont make a liar of me
(from what i am told you have an excellent RP community)
Cheers
The Dons of the Ausmonauts
Don JJ Mcquade
I know we havn't managed to catchup yet in game, and i still hope to sometime soon.
As Doull has said, we are not really a RP fleet, instead we do a lot fo the PVE and PVP type of things.
as part of the recruitment program I have been sending the people who's main focus is RP in your direction as i doubt they would be happy in our fleet.
so please dont make a liar of me
(from what i am told you have an excellent RP community) Cheers
The Dons of the Ausmonauts
Don JJ Mcquade