We prefer the term enlightened utopian commune.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages1
#1
Resolved Support Requests / Step into my Magnetic Pull and Bask in the Glory of the Great Bird of the Galaxy
May 28, 2014, 09:43:29 PM #2
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Looking for Files (This post probably doesn't belong here)
May 28, 2014, 09:21:35 PM
I aim a bit higher than that. That being said, we have actually already replaced some textures on Asteria for our own purposes.
#3
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Looking for Files (This post probably doesn't belong here)
May 28, 2014, 07:45:53 PM
That model pack appears to contain the files I needed. Thank you.
Some time within the next year, either Zigglegarf or I shall release something interesting.
This thread may be closed.
Some time within the next year, either Zigglegarf or I shall release something interesting.
This thread may be closed.
#4
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Looking for Files (This post probably doesn't belong here)
May 28, 2014, 07:32:29 PM
I don't happen to know the file names.
I believe they were hosted at http://bugs.rpg-x.net/ due to another post on these forums.
I believe they were hosted at http://bugs.rpg-x.net/ due to another post on these forums.
#5
Resolved Support Requests / Looking for Files (This post probably doesn't belong here)
May 28, 2014, 07:26:04 PM
I have two questions:
1. Does anyone have the RPG-X Dress Uniform paks?
2. If the answer to question one happened to be affirmative in nature, could you please convey those files to me?
I have something special planned.
1. Does anyone have the RPG-X Dress Uniform paks?
2. If the answer to question one happened to be affirmative in nature, could you please convey those files to me?
I have something special planned.
#6
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Looking for a Mapper [CLOSED]
December 01, 2012, 04:10:13 PM
I attempted to send an email to the address in his profile.
QuoteDelivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
[redacted]@gdev-rp.org
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <[redacted]@gdev-rp.org>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table (state 13).
#7
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Looking for a Mapper [CLOSED]
December 01, 2012, 03:54:08 PM
I shall do so, however I am a bit worried that the email is invalid. The website is down. The download links are now broken.
#8
Resolved Support Requests / Looking for a Mapper [CLOSED]
December 01, 2012, 02:43:35 PM
Note to administrators/moderators:I'm not sure where to put this post, so feel free to move it.
Can anyone direct me to the author of Station Iowa. I have a re-texture I'd like to publish, and I have some questions about the map.
Can anyone direct me to the author of Station Iowa. I have a re-texture I'd like to publish, and I have some questions about the map.
Pages1