News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Asclepion

#1
Greetings...

I also have found ACI and they informed me of TLO here as well as I just signed up. I look forward to providing some unique roleplay and to bring a new prospective to Roleplay ideas I got floatin around in my head...it will be fun and challenging, and rewarding in many ways !

My characters have a link between the 2 groups here, but I am just a member of both, and will have a main character in each both with their own purposes in life which will at some point bring them together in some form or other; just one of a few of my ideas. There are some technical difficulties in RP'ng with large groups - well I have an idea on that one too but sorry folks no spoilers at this time :)

STO is easy to roleplay in as far as I can see...I am a moderate RP'er leaning towards casual, and am a game designer working with the Foundry.

I am gladd to see this alliance - I am looking at the others and will work on getting Roleplay Fleet action going on STO.

Sclepion (ACI) and Asclepion (TLO) both @cdr_hawkeyez
#2
Star Trek Online / Re: Join the division
February 14, 2012, 11:34:48 PM
My main char here, Aslcepion, is a Tactical Officer and I wish to join a Roleplay Fleet.

I am suggesting a Roleplay Fleet to be organized as such I dont think we have one (I just got here and am in talk with Eris (?)) and I will be on Sat 2:30 for the meeting. The RP Fleet since it might not have as many, might as well consist of all types of officers. I cant see the advantage of having the same type of officer in a Fleet.

For general fleets you may have ALOT of people and need to have sub-fleets ...

Asclepion