News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Kirok-of-Lstok

#1
The Embassy / Re: Hailing Frequencies Open! TrekUnited
February 27, 2012, 07:57:09 PM
Quote from: "Central Plexus"Hey Kirok, glad to see you've found us! As far as I know, only three or four members within the the community actively make videos using RPG-X/STO (though for STO, I believe I'm the only one who's released anything using demo record :P). I believe that machinimas have in fact been made using RPG-X elements in recent years though I'm not certain who made them. Feel free to check out some of our other videos here.
Thanks for the feedback guys, I think you've got a really great setup (looking in from the outside). What makes me think you've got an edge over other systems is the way your figures have been developed with more emotes and less angularity. I don't know if you noticed, but one of ourmembers is looking for help using EF sets in his iClone machinima. Me, I've always wanted to crack open the EF files left over from the ENT TCW project and do a Romulans War epic!

Cheers

Kirok
#2
The Embassy / Hailing Frequencies Open! TrekUnited
February 27, 2012, 03:58:56 AM
Opening secure channel...

I write under the name of Kirok of L'Stok and I'm the Director of Media for TrekUnited. We're a friendly forum covering all eras and series on our Forum and Facebook. We've got a Trek gaming forum which is pretty dormant that you are welcome to post mission calls and news in but I'm particularly interested in the the idea of using your maps as sets for machinima or graphic novels. I'd really appreciate it if any of you who have any experience in this could drop by our machinima thread.

I've also posted something on our Facebook page about your STO division..."Saw that The Last Outpost has a ST Online division now and wondered if an expert in STO could tell us what it is like as a role-playing environment. I'm not keen on the idea of fragging and farming but I wouldn't mind trying my hand at a role-playing session now that it is F2Play."

<bISovbejbe'DI' tImer!> - When in doubt, surprise them