News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Smashy

#1
The Embassy / Re: Greetings from Starfleet Imperium
March 23, 2012, 01:48:31 AM
My apologies on taking so long to reply, work has been keeping me busy. Thank you for the welcome to the forums. I hope that as our fleets get to know each other well we will be able to enter into an NAP or MPP.
#2
The Embassy / Greetings from Starfleet Imperium
March 21, 2012, 01:54:02 PM
Greetings to everyone here at [TLO]

I am Commander Smash, Ambassador of the Imperial Diplomatic Corps, since the last time I visited here I have since left [SF] and joined [SI]. As a new clan we are looking to improve relations with the other fleets of the Star Trek community. Our main games as of now are The Old Republic and Star Trek: Online though we support about a dozen others including minecraft. I look forward to hearing back from your clan. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me at the below areas.

xfire : xsargentsmashx
msn : mailto:sfsmash@hotmail.com">sfsmash@hotmail.com
STO : @smashsf

Respectfully

Smash, Commander
Ambassador Imperial Diplomatic Corps