News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - jjake101

#1
What program did you use for the external ships shots? Bridge Commander?
#2
Announcements / Re: RPGXCE 1.2 Beta!
May 31, 2012, 10:00:46 AM
What new fetures are included?
#3
Um, off topic

How do i get my position tranferred in Star Trek Apocalpse Season 2. Who do i send a PM to
#4
I'll download it, and see if i can connect to the server :)

I'll check back in 50min when it's finnished and installed
#5
On the console this keeps comeing up
"Server uses Protocal version 25"

cant find the dump file

um... "RPGXCE"??? I have RPG-X
#6
I attempt to connect to a server, but it comes up with a screen that says "awaiting connection" and "Server uses protocall version 25"

Any advice?

It's one of the Star Trek Voyager Elite Force RPG-X servers