News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Lerke

#1
Quote from: "Grizz"I do have two proposals for the next building competition, whenever it may be:

  - Limit the number of time extension offers and how long they can be for - defeats the purpose after a while..

  - No mismatched number of members on one project - also defeats the purpose  ;)
I felt that one hour was a very short time to have any sort of building competition. I would prefer at least triple the time to actually construct something decent. With the time we were given (Ended up like 1 hour and 40 minutes?) we pretty much had to build without building a skeleton first, which usually turns out poorly.

As for your second point, you're just mad you got second place!  ;D

Edit:

For those interested, here's some screenshots! (In case anyone wonders; I'm using Dokucraft Dark as texturepack.)

Some word art(?) by: Unknown?


Borg cube(?) by: Unknown?


Spaceship by: Unknown?


Space Rollercoaster by: Unknown?


TSS Norfolk by: Unknown?


Halo Ringworld by: Grizz (I think!)


Closeup in the ringworld


Asteroid Starbase by: xHellfire


S.S. Space Weasel by: SFC3


ERN Rarity by: Lerke + TehTategami





Enjoy!
#2
Quote from: "Bollen"all right, i'll do it, happy birthday to me and Lerke :)
I'm a week late, but thanks!