News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - [STIA]Firefox

#1
The Embassy / Re: Greetings from the STIA
August 02, 2012, 05:06:41 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome!  I am looking forward to establishing a relationship between our fleets that will endure.  Please feel free to drop by our site and chat any time!
#2
The Embassy / Greetings from the STIA
August 01, 2012, 02:29:39 AM
Hello, and greetings from the Starfleet Temporal Investigation Agency, or STIA for short.

I am Admiral Firefox, Fleet Ambassador for the STIA, and it is my great honor to have been invited here by your diplomat, Spock.

We are involved in all aspects of STO including PvP and Foundry design, and I hope that our future relations will help both our fleets grow, learn, and most importantly have fun.

Firefox