News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Go Vikes0

#1
Resolved Support Requests / Re: New Mac need help
September 03, 2010, 02:02:19 PM
Thanks Pie, the link you gave me sadly did not work.  Could you resend

I will try BootCamp
#2
Resolved Support Requests / New Mac need help
September 03, 2010, 07:12:01 AM
Hi guys, this is Vikes,

As many of you know I have RPed on RPG-X and on TLO using my old Panther Mac (operation system 10.3.9).  However, as of recently my computer has become little more than a statue of what a computer used to be in 2005 (moving to England sort of did it in).  However, I have bought a new Snow Leopard (operating system 10.6).

Good news right?

Well no, on the Panther mac I could run Classic which allowed me to RP, but Snow Leopard does not have this feature.

So, I am sending out a general SOS to ask you guys to give me any advice that would allow me to run RPG-X

In order to pre-empt the inevitable, I say this: Do not say Boot Camp as a solution, it is not, it is slow, buggy, and would make my comp a brick

Anything else is good

Thanks guys
#3
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Laptops BSoD.
July 21, 2010, 07:21:11 PM
I hope you get better soon Teddy Bair
#4
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Laptops BSoD.
July 20, 2010, 06:17:48 PM
Oh, so that is what happened at that RP.