Ok thanks
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages1
#2
Resolved Support Requests / Re: Failed download of RPGX [RESOLVED]
May 12, 2013, 11:50:29 AM
now that i go back to it it says network error but i didnt lose connection of anything. I am using google chrome with no download add ons. I dont click open or anything,the default permission to open comes up. it says the full thing is 800mb but stopped at first around 200 then 300 then around 600.the percentage completed bar still says its incomplete but it just randomly stops.
#3
Resolved Support Requests / Failed download of RPGX [RESOLVED]
May 12, 2013, 06:57:22 AM
I have tried to download RPGX 4 times and each time it gets further but then it ask for permission to open when its not done and if i click ok it gives the following message: setup files are corrupt.please obtain a new copy of the program. I doubt it is the programs problem but if any one can help please do so. I haven't experienced this problem before or anything but my downloads do sometimes do funny things.
thanks
thanks
Pages1