News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - SeraphimWolf

#1
Hey Martin

I actually was looking for a tutorial thank you for the link everyone on this forum is AWESOME :)
#2
Talus.....you are a genius and I am but a humble nooblet in your debt. I just connected to the server and had items yayyyyy
#3
Hi,

I'm probably being a massive nooblet but in RPG-XCE that I downloaded from the site whenever I spawn into the map I'm completely unarmed. From what I understand I should at least have a phaser is there something that I am doing wrong?

I do apologize if this is in the wrong section or if this is a nooblet error I'm just not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

Cheers
Seraphim