News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Migwel reporting for Duty

Started by Migwel, April 10, 2020, 09:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Migwel

Hey guys,

I'm Migwel, and I was looking for a text based RP in Star Trek universe, and then I found you. I'm interested in your RPG-X RP's if you still do them and if you accept me. I never played RPG-X based RP's or any ST RP games. I'm french so I'm mostly available on european evening and not on American evenings.

I'm a newly fan of Star Trek since a friend told me to start watching it (less than a year ago). I only watched TOS, TNG and I'm finishing DS9 (my favorite by far for now) atm, I'm planning to watch the other series after obviously. I don't care of spoilers.

Not sure if I need to do anything else, still trying to understand everything that is happening here :)

Have a nice day!

Shoot

We do still do them, however currently we've got some downtime on our SRPs! And welcome aboard, we're always looking for new RPers! See you out there!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Migwel

Thx for the warm welcome :)

Then I'll wait for a RP to start again do you have an idea of when it could happen?

Shoot

I unfortunately don't have an idea when they are starting over again, I retired from RPG-X Executive Officer's position on December 31st and currently serve in the Finnish Navy due to my conscription, but I'm around during some weekends!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask