News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Pips not showing

Started by Martin Thompson, June 05, 2011, 12:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson

Hi guys,

This is a rather old problem but it's bugging me now. R'sera made a model
a while back, but the rank pip isnt showing for me, its just showing the
"can't find texture" texture. I know some models have this problem, how can it be fixed?
Does anyone know?


Chris Wilkinson

#1
You need to tell it where the rank pips are, however, it will not show rank pips for anything other than Cadets, Ensign- Admiral/Fleet Admiral.

Best place to look is at the RPGX models and their scripting. You may find your answer there. (RPG-X2/Pak1 - I believe)


Martin Thompson

#2
Ok, I already had a look inside the TLO model pack but i didnt really got any wiser from that. I've got experience modding for RPG-X but
havnt done player models so I'm at a loss here, but I do know my way around the folder/pk3 structures etc.

Anyway ill try seeing if i get wiser from lookin in Pak 1.