News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Join the Fashion Advice Bureau - TLO's STO fleet! Apply here.

Started by Jenson, June 18, 2011, 02:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medicman695

I'd like to Join! Oh wait.....I already did lol. Glad to see so many people wanting to join! Keep up the good work Recruiters/senior leadership! See you around the galaxy!
"Cry Havoc! And let slip the dogs of war!" - Gen. Chang
"She's ready Jim! Lock and load!" - Dr. McCoy

Jim

Quote from: Medicman695 on October 15, 2013, 03:55:55 PM
I'd like to Join! Oh wait.....I already did lol. Glad to see so many people wanting to join! Keep up the good work Recruiters/senior leadership! See you around the galaxy!
Thank you for joining  :) See you out there in far away galaxies  @_@

RadioActivitii

Nathan Fletcher@radioactivitii

Jim

Quote from: RadioActivitii on October 27, 2013, 02:29:24 PM
Nathan Fletcher@radioactivitii
Thank you for joining. At the moment you are currently in another in-game Fleet, but once you decide to leave that Fleet, then an invite can work.

The Investigator

Just making sure all of my characters are associated with TLO:

Rickington@Rickington
Grehory House@Rickington
Ilvas Vasir@Rickington
The Doctor@Rickington

SFC3

I need the invites/and or promotions for the following characters
SFC001@nak3dsnake (promote)
Michael Barnes@nak3dsnake (invite)
Tahlem Aszel'yph@nak3dsnake (invite)

Jim

Quote from: SFC3 on November 23, 2013, 06:59:23 PM
I need the invites/and or promotions for the following characters
SFC001@nak3dsnake (promote)
Michael Barnes@nak3dsnake (invite)
Tahlem Aszel'yph@nak3dsnake (invite)
Im on it now ASAP.  @_@

nopinky

Can I get a promotion on Jalen@nopinky please? I'm still only cadet, even though I've been here awhile.

Jim

Quote from: Jmusial on December 30, 2013, 04:35:39 PM
Can I get a promotion on Jalen@nopinky please? I'm still only cadet, even though I've been here awhile.
Looks like you have been promoted to Recruit. Congrats and thank you for the contributions so far to TLO STO stations. http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,5014.msg36636.html#new  @_@

nopinky


Archibald

Hah I now have an Archibald character: Archibald@commanderofbread

and a klingon one (if we have the fleet and all): Taras@commanderofbread


TLO Gold account holder

Jim

Quote from: Archibald on January 25, 2014, 11:43:46 AM
Hah I now have an Archibald character: Archibald@commanderofbread

and a klingon one (if we have the fleet and all): Taras@commanderofbread
I have sent both your officers invites to Fed Fleet and Klingon House of TLO. Welcome aboard commanderofbread  ^_^

Himble

Please can you invite my Klingon characters?

Ah'Choo@[UFP]Himble
Devna@[UFP]Himble

Cheers  :D

Jim

Quote from: Himble on January 26, 2014, 10:00:46 AM
Please can you invite my Klingon characters?

Ah'Choo@[UFP]Himble
Devna@[UFP]Himble

Cheers  :D
Welcome aboard Himble to the great and honorable Klingon House of TLO. Fight with honor and contribute.

Kurt Fraser

realized today none of my toons are in TLO's fleet
Handle:@kurtf12
FED:
One of Seven
1 of 12
Gizmo
Thrace
Klink:
Vereles
S'treboR
Romulan:
Saresh (FED)
Erone (Klink)