News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Cant Be There Thread + Roll Call

Started by Jantrix, July 15, 2011, 04:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jantrix

Please Note, as of 15/07/11 Star Trek Dauntless Will be running an Active Roll Call system. This will be a 3 Strikes, You're out policy

Main Crew Roster:

Command

CO Captain Elizabeth Bailey
XO Commander Martin Thompson
SOPS/SO Havaris Kaiul

CFO Ensign Anthony O'Rourke

Engineering

CE Ezela Vento
ACE Ensign Russel Xokon

OPS Lieutenant Junior Grade Will Hellen

Security

COS Lieutenant Commander Reginald Lefler
ACOS Lieutenant William J. Icke

Science

CSO Lieutenant Commander (Prov) Andrew

Medical

CMO Lieutenant Junior Grade James Mark Brooklaw
MED Ensign Joey Musial

Strike 1- You did not post in this thread, or attend Star Trek Dauntless for One Week.

Strike 2 - You did not post in this thread, or attend Star Trek Dauntless for Two Weeks in a row.
                                                  
Strike 3-  You did not post in this thread, or attend Star Trek Dauntless for Three Weeks in a row.

Once you hit Strike 3 it will be your final Warning, if you Do not post in here or attend Star Trek Dauntless you will be Removed From The Crew Roster

If you are a Senior Member of Staff, you will only now be given Strike's 1 and 2. After that your position will be opened up.

Also, if you happen to take an LOA do not worry, I will keep my eye on that area so that your position remains secure.
All members will also be sent a Personal Message when they hit each strike, just in case they forgot to post, or forgot the Episode was happening.
If you can not attend Dauntless, please post the reason below. Or contact myself via PM or mail: (m.j.l.h.thomassen@gmail.com)

Martin Thompson

#1
Cleaned up this topic. We will also be keeping track of our members a bit better now since i know a few members are on the roster but not attending anymore.


[align=center:1mumqhuy]Posts below this one are for not being able to attend
Season 3 Episode 07 "Forgotten Shadows Part2"
25-05-2012
[/align:1mumqhuy]


criminula

#2
I don't know if I'll be able to make the next episode, it depends on how quickly I can get RPG-X and all my maps etc.



Martin Thompson

#3
[align=center:1lkm4r04]Posts below this one are for not being able to attend
Season 3 Episode 09 "Last Stand"
08-06-2012
[/align:1lkm4r04]


criminula

#4
I'm afraid i wont be able to make this episode, as i've just been called off.

Sorry



Talus Roben

#5
Regrettably, because of my LOA (viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3794), I will not be able to attend Dauntless this week (15/6/12). :(


Martin Thompson

#6
[align=center:iw6oaktp]Posts below this one are for not being able to attend
Season 3 Episode 10 "A Light in the Dark"
15-06-2012
[/align:iw6oaktp]


SFC3

#7
I will have to miss my first actual episode, sorry, I have some stuff to do.

Martin Thompson

#8
[align=center:20nhp1di]Posts below this one are for not being able to attend
Season 3 Episode 11 "End of the Line"
29-06-2012
[/align:20nhp1di]


TriggerAngry

#9
I will unforunately miss Episode 11 due to my week's holiday - have fun :)

Martin Thompson

#10
Thanks for reposting ;)


criminula

#11
I may be late, but I should still be there



SFC3

#12
I have to miss Episode 11 due to a few other events and RL, sorry.

Martin Thompson

#13
[align=center:35vtaivt]Posts below this one are for not being able to attend
Season 3 Episode 12 "Atlantis"
06-06-2012
[/align:35vtaivt]


Talus Roben

#14
So I just got my shift patterns for the coming week and typically I've managed to get the late shift on Friday this week :(. This means unless I can get someone to swap with me I won't be able to come to the season finale. I will keep you posted, but at the moment my attendance is unlikely.

*Talus Rage*