News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Paks and Versions

Started by Taisen-74656, July 27, 2011, 01:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taisen-74656

Currently, my install of RPG-X is running Beta 8.4.4 Helsinki X. However, that doesn't seem to be the right version for the server...

What is the correct version, and which paks do I need (and should I delete) in order to play?

Veritas

#1
That's the rpgxEF version. Why are you using RPGXEF on the RPG-X server?

Taisen-74656

#2
I'm not?

I'm using my backed up install of RPG-X from long long ago, and that was the version I had it set up for.

EDIT: I found the malicious pak, deleted it, and now I'm running 8.1 Paris, which I believe is still the incorrect version. Which is the right pak?

Veritas

#3
8.4.4 is rpgxEF. 8.1 is RPG-X. That's your problem ;)

Telex Ferra

#4
It's pronounced Taisen but not Tyson, right?





Taisen-74656

#5
Quote from: "Veritas"8.4.4 is rpgxEF. 8.1 is RPG-X. That's your problem ;)

Thanks for the help- doing a fresh install with RPGXCE did the trick.

It's pronounced Taisen on weekdays and Tyson on weeknights- conditional on certain time zones.

Klaw

#6
*Boom* My head asplode