News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Count to 10,000

Started by Brex, August 16, 2011, 04:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet

#300
301!

But I got 200! HA! :D

And I won a bet against Brex. Say.... Brex still asn't given me that money he owes me! >:( Wait.... Oh he did....

The Investigator

#301
F-302

Andzzy

#302
303... WOOT!


December. Cheer for everyone!

The Investigator

#303
BC-304 (Daedalus class, SG-1/Atlantis)

Paenitet

#304
305.

Brex

#305
306

Paenitet

#306
307. ALL IN!

Brex

#307
308

Paenitet

#308
309!

Brex

#309
310

Paenitet

#310
311. Brex I bet you 32,000 ec that I reach 311 first! Oh look I win! Brex you owe me 32,000 ec!

See that's pretty much what you did to me! To meeeeeee! TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

rolf. lol. jk. xD

Brex

#311
I gave you a chance! Plus I gave you 50,000ec and a ton of items afterwards!
312

Andzzy

#312
313 bets between Brex and Pupbenny.


December. Cheer for everyone!

Brex

#313
314 :o

The Investigator

#314
315