News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Station Iowa?

Started by Taisen-74656, July 29, 2010, 02:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taisen-74656

Noticed the station was already set when I came on to rpgxEF for the first time. I wonder if there was a problem with my installation, but I didn't have this map.

Looked online, and found what appears to be the most recent release here: http://gamesrv.gdev-rp.org/ef/public/station_iowa_v1_rc3.zip

However, I couldn't even get to the bridge via turbolift... so I wonder if I might have the wrong map version- as per what the situation once was with the infamous Washington-C map when it was updated?

Veritas

#1
That is the most recent release. Make sure you have its pak0 and pak1 and the high, medium or low res versions of its pak2 and pak3 in your rpg-x2 directory (only choose both high, both medium, or both low).

Doc Murray

#2
Yeah, there are a total of 4 paks to put in the folder, right?
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan

"We on Earth have just awakened to the great oceans of space and time from which we have emerged..." - Carl Sagan

Richard Evans

#3
Sounds about right yeah