News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Melee Weapons Users

Started by criminula, February 07, 2012, 05:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you have a FED character with a melee weapon?

Yes
5 (83.3%)
No
1 (16.7%)
Melee weapons? What melee weapons?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: February 07, 2012, 05:56:12 PM

criminula

Hey people. Just wondering, if I'm the only FED character that uses a sword, or any melee weapon. Post here if you do.
NOTE:: SCREENSHOTS COMING SOON



Griffwald

#1
Yes, I have melee weapons on my Fed. Usually for the more boring missions I'll put one on to spice things up a little... I've got a couple lirpas, swords, and bat'leths. All top quality, of course. xD

GSIO01

#2
Have a melee weapon two. As Griff said it can spice up things. Also it has been useful against Borg until I got the complete MACO set.

Monroe

#3
What GSI said. for those who do not have the special gear, the melee weapons are a good last resort against Borg.

Eris

#4
I usually never use any melee weapons, I have the fractal remeowdulator which is 3 seconds quickies. :)

criminula

#5
I almoat always carry a sword with me. I found it lying around when I replayed the Doomsday Weapon mission



Eris

#6
Yeah, in that weapons crate. Sumtimes you get purrple stuff there, also in Culliseum.

SFC3

#7
Always for Borg, they don't adapt.

It's fun slicing and dicing sometimes, especially the part where you kill B'Vat in "Past Imperfect".

Monroe

#8
Oh I prefer big, honking space guns. Especially the pulswave assault weapons, not only do they do AoE. They do sweet AoE.

But yeah when faced with Borg, it's good to have a Bat'leth or a sword, lirpa etc. if you don't have the remodulator.

criminula

#9
Firstly, aren't remodulators free from the replicator. Secondly, I use melee weapons on remans, cause my pistol is only mark V, but I'm still addicted to carrying it



Griffwald

#10
Yes they are, but you can't always access the replicator. There are also better remodulators that can be obtained via other ways.

criminula

#11
Thanks, that should help me when I reach the Borg episodes, right now I'm still dealing with romulans and remans