News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Forum name bug

Started by SFC3, April 11, 2012, 02:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFC3

Is is odd I see my name as SFC3 and as both CmdrSFC3?

Can I have my actual forum name changed to SFC3?

SFC3

#1
Quote from: "Jenson"
Quote from: "CmdrSFC3"I want my name changed to SFC3

Done.
(from NAME CHANGE! thread)

It still says CmdrSFC3, can i have it fully changed to SFC3?

Andzzy

#2
But... but... what would happen to the beautiful Cmdr bit? I think you should keep it, it sounds cool :P. That's just my opinion though xD.


December. Cheer for everyone!

Griffwald

#3
Completed.  I believe it did not transfer from the april fool's joke forums.

Veritas

#4
THE MOST GLORIOUS PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF THE LAST OUTPOST HAS DECREED THAT YOUR NAME SHALL NOT BE MODIFIED.

Sorry for the inconvenience :P