News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Dauntless on the big screen

Started by Spock, May 25, 2012, 06:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spock

So while I'm on vacation for the summer, I get to use a 52' HD TV. And with Dauntless returning from it's 2 week break today, I did the RP on it.


(V) (;,,;) (V)

TriggerAngry

#1
Very nice.... very nice indeed :)

Aaron.L.L.A.P.

#2
that is very awesome! if only the graphics were HD also...

Apprentice

#3
Which resolution did you use ??

Martin Thompson

#4
That, is awesome XD

My parents bought a new TV yesterday, one of those 3D ones, unfortunately i dont have a video card that supports 3d neither will i drag my pc downstairs, else i would have played Dauntless in 3DX.

Anyway, awesome pic, thanks for sharing and have fun!