News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Problem loading a subforum

Started by The Investigator, August 17, 2010, 10:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Investigator

I'm having an odd issue in regards to the forums. I cannot get into Pierce's Bar and Grill (http://last-outpost.net/pierce's-bar-and-grill/).

Whenever I try to get onto the page, I get this error in Firefox: The page isn't redirecting properly.

Any thoughts?

Veritas

#1
Hmm - could have something to do with our new redirection pluton and the apostrophe in the name. I'll change the board name, see if that solves it.

Thanks for letting us know.

Veritas

#2
*coughs as dust settles*

That problem should be fixed now.

Taisen-74656

#3
So now it's a bar, pancake palace, grill, and cafe? :P

Veritas

#4
Absolutely!

KrahnDawg

#5
Might As Well Add A Barbecue? Who Doesn't Like A Good Ole' Barbecue.

Veritas

#6
Indeed!