News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - The PILOT?!

Started by Klaw, September 01, 2012, 08:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What did you thing of the BI Pilot?

I Loved it!
3 (75%)
I Liked it!
1 (25%)
It was ok.
0 (0%)
Bleh.
0 (0%)
OMG, STOP WRITING PLOTS!
0 (0%)
Abstain
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: September 16, 2012, 05:11:37 PM

Klaw

#15
With just about a week to go - Who's excited for this? :)

Klaw

#16
Model link is now active *see first post for more details*

Klaw

#17
Just a little reminder - this Kicks off THIS sunday (4 days from now!)

Still have lots of open positions, and plenty of room for "walk-ins"

Y'all are more than welcome :)

Klaw

#18
This is tomorrow! :)

Doc Murray

#19
Should be fun! :)
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan

"We on Earth have just awakened to the great oceans of space and time from which we have emerged..." - Carl Sagan

Klaw

#20
I would SERIOUSLY welcome feedback even if it's a post like "I hated this Klaw, it's the worst RP EVER!" - I'd love to hear from you guys, so I can work to make my next proposal better.... or even, should it be commissioned, turn this into an unforgettable SRP.


So Submit Feedback.... NOW!

Russell Xokon

#21
Feedback:

1. Awesome.

2. That XO guy, was like, awesome.

3. Still awesome.

4. Elevators hate us.