News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

ST:AF Crew Manifest

Started by Grizz, January 05, 2013, 07:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Grizz

Roster updated. Sheia K'Ress also promoted to Ensign.

Sheia K'Ress

If its not too much trouble Grizz, considering the fact that I've been working, to be re-added into the Ensign position for Engineering?
<br />

Grizz

Quote from: Sheia K'Ress on January 17, 2016, 12:33:30 PM
If its not too much trouble Grizz, considering the fact that I've been working, to be re-added into the Ensign position for Engineering?

Apologies for the delay - added back to the roster, if you're still interested in attending.

Sheia K'Ress

I'll be attending, I just had a lot on my plate beforehand.
<br />

Grizz

Welcome to all of our new arrivals. This is the strongest roster we have had in quite some time.  ^-^

Mutatio Nomen

Quote from: Grizz on April 14, 2016, 06:56:00 PM
Welcome to all of our new arrivals. This is the strongest roster we have had in quite some time.  ^-^
Indeed, looks like everybody knows where their bread is buttered, lol. :P I even have Robert the Bruce himself among my staff now!

Sheia K'Ress

Including me since I reapplied to get back on board :P As your trusty Systems Engineer :)
<br />

Sheia K'Ress

I'll be here for the final Season of ST:AF, I do not want to miss out on this :) Systems Engineer Ensign K'Ress at your service!
<br />

CoS Tuvok

Character Name: William Flintwood
Character Race: Human
Most Desired Position: SEC (Ensign)
Second Most Desired Position: SEC (Crewman)
Third Most Desired Position: ENG (Crewman)
Model: Chase
Comments: I will be here today if you let me join in.

Grizz

Welcome  ^-^

SEC - William Flintwood - Played by CoS Tuvok || [Ensign] [Chase]

CoS Tuvok


Grizz


CoS Tuvok

Quote from: Grizz on January 05, 2013, 07:58:43 PM
Pioneer Crew Manifest

Command Division
CO - Sophia Mason - Played by Grizz || [Captain] [Alexa]
XO - James Menden - Played by SFC3 || [Commander] [Cstalos]

Security Division
COS - Alicia Costello - Played by Criminula || [Lieutenant Commander]
ACOS - Josh Riker Jr. - Played by Shoot || [Lieutenant J.G] [Riker]
SEC - William Ferguson- Played by CoS Tuvok || [Ensign] [Chase]
SEC - Available || [Crewman]
SEC - Available || [Crewman]

Engineering Division
CE  - Craig McClintock - Played by Mutatio Nomen || [Lieutenant Commander]
ACE - Michael Layton - Played by Scott Archer || [Lieutenant Junior Grade]
OPS - Jack Telford - Played by Jack Telford || [Lieutenant Junior Grade] [Oviedo]
ENG - Sheia K'Ress - Played by Sheia K'Ress || [Ensign]
ENG - Available || [Crewman] [Barclay]


Science Division
CSO - Jemma Etis - Played by Martin Thompson || [Lieutenant Junior Grade] [Soleta]
ACSO - Available || [Ensign] [Oviedo]
SCI - Tos Lit - Played by lolman1c  || [Crewman] [Sulek]

Medical Division
CMO - Tim Rogan - Played by Andzzy || [Lieutenant] [Doctor]
ACMO - James Tobin - Played by StringTheorist || [Lieutenant Junior Grade] [Munro]
MED - Available || [Crewman]
BIO - Available || [Civilian]


Junior positions are always available and will be added per request. Feel free to suggest new postings if you prefer.

CoS Tuvok

Had to quote on it because Flintwood does not fit.