News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Asteroid Field App

Started by Talus Roben, January 06, 2013, 06:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talus Roben

Character Name: Nathaniel Fox
Character Race: Human
Most Desired Position: ARC
Second Most Desired Position: BIO
Third Most Desired Position: Anything Civilian really....
Model: (Let me get back to you on this when I find someone with a nice civilian skin (or make some...))

Comments: I generally work every other Saturday (except when I don't...), so I don't want to be someone who will cause problems by not being there when I can't show up...


Grizz

Your selected position shouldn't be a problem for this  :) Hopefully this time around we will have more than one person populating the science team. Because that really did hold AB back when it came to it's main arc. So consider your first choice accepted!