January 21, 2013, 04:43:24 pm Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 02:14:24 pm by Grizz
The following maps are required to take part in Star Trek: Asteroid Field:

Maps:

Station Vanderbilt 3.3 - Pioneer Station
Station Modas - Vanderbilt Dependency
USS Atlantis - Vanderbilt Dependency

USS Dauntless - USS Helia

USS Ariana

Further maps used per-episode will be listed in the relevant episode thread.

Textures:

Pioneer Station Textures - Serris
Generic Deck 19 Door Textures - Serris

Player Skins:

Martin Thompson Skin
STO Model Pack

Music Pack:

RPG-X Ultimate Edition is highly recommended for new and existing members. It makes it so much easier to deal with file management and allows for a lot more flexibility when it comes to maps, models and music with much less hassle.

Andzzy

Just FYI had to do a full reinstall today and the link for the Vanderbilt+Dependencies appears to be broken.

December. Cheer for everyone!

Grizz

Telex Ferra

I believe the link for Vanderbilt needs to be updated here. I installed this version and when I landed on the server I was in space  :O

SFC3

Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 23, 2013, 04:53:03 pm
I believe the link for Vanderbilt needs to be updated here. I installed this version and when I landed on the server I was in space  :O
Use the direct stphoenix.tk link - it's the updated version.

Grizz

Please note that Vanderbilt has been updated to 3.3. If you have not already upgraded, follow the new link for instructions.

(Thanks Serris)

Grizz

Ariana link has been updated - if you aren't using RPG-X Ultimate Edition, you will need to follow the instructions for v2 (with moonbase)

Mutatio Nomen

If I have the Ultimate Edition, what do I need to download?

Serris

Quote from: Mutatio Nomen on May 06, 2014, 05:27:57 pm
If I have the Ultimate Edition, what do I need to download?

The Martin Thompson skin, the Trevor Felex skin, and whatever music pack Grizz eventually releases.

Grizz

Thanks, Serris.

I would add that Ultimate Edition is highly recommended for new and existing members. It makes it so much easier to deal with file management and allows for a lot more flexibility when it comes to maps, models and music with much less hassle.

Grizz

Added to the list, thanks!   :*

Martin Thompson

Nice one Serris. I didn't know Pioneer was 404 untill now. Guess we don't want to be found ;)

Grizz

Updated with latest revision of the music pack for this half of the season. Mostly removals of episodic tracks, but with a few additions and tweaks.

Also, this season's warm-up music is brought to you by Unreal Tournament - celebrating the return of the series.