News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Personal Log - Costello, Alicia Jane

Started by criminula, February 03, 2013, 06:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

criminula

Log Type: Personal
Person: Costello, Alicia Jane
Authorised Person(s): Chief of Security - Lieutenant Commander Alicia Jane Costello
Viewable to: Access Level IX or above.



criminula

--- LOG ENTRY ---
--- Personal Log: Costello, Alicia Jane [Lieutenant Commander] ---
--- ENTRY BEGINS ---

Hey, computer.

Wait, did I just say that. I suppose if it began there, it can hardly get any worse...
First time actually bothering to record a log since the Bellerophon. I guess I should've got around to it sooner.

Anyhow, I suppose I decided this warranted an entry in my personal log. As anyone who has the access clearance to get at this will know, I am recording this shortly after our return from the medical frigate. I now also realise that anyone accessing this will also have seen the official report detailing what happened, but I guess I might as well give my opinion.

Well, the most fitting word I can find for this incident is weird. Perhaps disturbing would be better. Anyway, whichever of those words fits the most, it was that. I'm not going to bother with the details, as I doubt anyone would like to know about them anyway - least of all me.

Guess that means I have nothing else to talk about. I have too much work to be doing anyway - no time to keep thinking about the past.

--- ENTRY ENDS ---