News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: First Steps: Crew Roster and Applications (Applications are OPEN!)

Started by Telex Ferra, April 11, 2013, 10:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

I'm sorry to hear that criminula, you're always welcome to come back.

The COMM position is now open for anyone who wants to apply whether they are already in FS or not.





Telex Ferra






Trevor of Borg

Character Name: Andrew Horton
Character Age:23
Top THREE Desired Positions: Pilot, ENG,TAC
Character Country of Origin: Canada
Model: TBD (depends on model availability)
Times that work best for you: NA

Metalman

Character Name: Shawn Lemming
Character Age: 23
Top THREE Desired Positions Tac Sci Eng
Character Country of Origin: South Africa
Model: Pasty (That's what his name is when I click him)
Times that work best for you: Weekends 1pm-5pm, Weekdays 3pm-11pm
It's a good day to die! When you know the reasons why. Citizen we fight for what is right! A noble sacrifise, when duty calls you pay the price! For the federation I will give my life! (Starship troopers got stuck in my head)


Telex Ferra

I gave out the strikes at 12:50ish EST, and at that time you must not have been on the server.





Paenitet

Ah.

Well if it was the Klingon episode, which I was only there for the beginning, that was not my fault. It was the map. I tried it in RPG-X2 and BaseEF and nothing worked.

Telex Ferra

Quote from: pupbenny on July 09, 2013, 11:30:12 AM
Ah.

Well if it was the Klingon episode, which I was only there for the beginning, that was not my fault. It was the map. I tried it in RPG-X2 and BaseEF and nothing worked.

Oh yes, you got the strike for that episode because you didn't download the map, and refused to after I told you to do so.





Paenitet


SFC3

I have reapplied as I can now attend FS.

Character Name: Mark Bonchune
Character Age: 28
Top THREE Desired Positions: COMM (most desired), TAC, SCI
Character Country of Origin: Iran
Model: Munro

Andzzy

Character Name: Trent Stokes
Character Age: 29
Top THREE Desired Positions: ACMO, SCI, TAC
Character Country of Origin: Canada
Model: Odell
Times that work best for you: Oh gee I guess the time it is now :P

(I promise he won't be so brave and stupid! :D)


December. Cheer for everyone!

Vazeel Ru

Character Name: Lucian Lo'Porcaro
Character Age: 19
Top THREE Desired Positions: Sci, Eng, Tac
Character Country of Origin: America
Model:Renner
Times that work best for you: The weekends, just to be safe. I might have some times Mondays past 3, but mainly past 12 on the Weekends.
(Sorry if the app is late)

Vazeel Ru