Star Trek: First Steps: DAY and TIME

Started by Telex Ferra, April 12, 2013, 12:12:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

April 12, 2013, 12:12:16 am Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 11:08:41 am by Telex Ferra
Every Sunday at 12:45 EST, this is presently 17:45 BST

IF THERE IS ANY CONFUSION, the plot is running at 12:45 EST! So if the clocks in the UK and US are not aligned, figure out when 12:45 EST is and attend the SRP at that time. Do NOT go by the BST/GMT time.

Start Date: Sunday, May 19

Klaw

Sundays before BI would be the absolute best time for me - any other day would be hit or miss (mostly miss)

Mutatio Nomen

Agreed. In my case, the earlier the better. :P

criminula

Quote from: Mutatio Nomen on April 12, 2013, 07:13:01 am
Agreed. In my case, the earlier the better. :P

Same here - if it was exactly the same I would likely have to leave early every few episodes.

Martin Thompson

The time, like i already mentioned to Grizz when it was AB's slot and Andromeda when it was Ishi's slot, we usually have dinner at or right before that time, so if i would join, i would probably be 30 mins to an hour late.

Paenitet

April 14, 2013, 12:04:20 pm #5 Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 12:51:45 pm by pupbenny
Time that works best for me: Saturday Or Sunday, (Starting Time) 15:00-17:00 GMT.

Actually, I could really do that time any day.

Telex Ferra

With the start time posted, can everyone signed up please confirm here that they can make it? If not, I may need to move some people around.

Telex Ferra

criminula

I can make that time, although may have to leave early on some occasions.

Mutatio Nomen

April 20, 2013, 12:16:58 pm #9 Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 12:38:59 pm by Mutatio Nomen
Certainly do-able, thanks for accommodating the world!

EDIT
Yeahh...on an (early) Monday morning, but the point is I expected a lot worse. :P

Telex Ferra

It's still at 12:45am for you though, isn't it?

SFC3

15 minutes earlier perhaps? 45 is surely a odd number  ;D

Telex Ferra

I'm trying to give Grizz an opportunity to do what she needs to do before coming while still giving us enough time to have a decently sized break before BI

Telex Ferra

Seriously guys, I'd like everyone to check in and tell me if the time works for them

The Investigator