News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Personal Logs: Xokon, Russell

Started by Russell Xokon, April 27, 2013, 06:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Xokon

Log Type: Personal
Author: Xokon, Russell

VIEWERS OTHER THAN AUTHOR OR THOSE AUTHORIZED BY AUTHOR MUST INPUT SECURITY CODE TO VIEW LOGS

Russell Xokon

-PERSONAL LOG OF XOKON, RUSSELL-

My first two days on Pioneer Station. Not to eventful, but eventful enough to write a log about them. First thing that I had to do was check a patient in sickbay, seeing as Rogan was at a conference, and I had to do his job, like I had to half the time AB:A... anyway, I tried to ask what was wrong with her, but the Commander would just say the cause of her injuries were 'confidential'. How exactly am I supposed to treat or even just check a person to see if they're fit for duty if I'm not told how they were injured? Sometimes I hate officers and their secrets.

In other news, I've started a new experiment on micro-organisms. It's really quite interesting. I've acquired about 20 of the little things from the science lab and I plan to subject them to different types of radiation. I'd like to see how, if at all, they adapt or evolve to the radiation types, and if possible, I plan to use their DNA to make supplements that will counteract the radiation's effects. If successful, it would extremely helpful to Starfleet away teams, as they often encounter radiation that cannot be properly protected against.

-Under the normal code of the log is a poorly hidden encrypted paragraph, the encryption obviously done by someone with little experience with codes-

I've encrypted this part of the logs, even if this is a personal one. The station commander came to me near the end of my shift today. She said that if I ever wanted a 'change of pace' I should come to her. She said 'We could use someone like you'. I don't know who or what she's talking about, but I plan to bring it up to her next chance I get. Maybe it was just a big misunderstanding?

-LOG ENDS-